CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet 19


2nd May 2008
salam..well,,i juz celebrating my 19th birthday a few days ago..eventhough it wasnt dat ‘grand’,but i was really excited,happy,and grateful..on saturday evening,evryone was around,,well..excluded abglong,cos he’s in UK..n abg muzani.he’s workinganyway.,dad,mum and me together cutting down the slices..(it wasnt really our ‘way’ to do that,,but sis insist me,,hehe)..so-many people wished me..even the person dat i nver tot guing to do so,,countless..haha..thanks to evryone who did so,,i love u all..hehe
owhh.speaking of love..my loved one,,dad n mum..they gave me a car!!!!wow!!!this is the coolest besday present ever~~~..*erkk,,the car isnt here yet..but,the thing is they decided to let me have one..to drive in campus..yeay!!!bestnyer!!!i love them very much!!!
mum,dad..tq very much!

0 comments: