CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

English class

19th July 2008
“Rasa frust??”“Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah dan janganlah kamu bersedih hati padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman..”-al-Imran:139

Assalamualaikum.wbt to all..
NERD???? Swot??? Approachable..
On the first day of the third semester, there was an English class at the end of the day. On my way to the class. I found out that Miss Hasliza will not be our English lecturer any longer. I expected a new lecturer then.When I entered the lecture hall, she was already inside waiting for us. Since it was her first day with us, we started the class with some ice breaking. During the introduction she wanted to know what is a characteristic or special trade of ourselves, so that she could easily remember each of us.Well, it was hard to decide what I am. My friend, Jida told me to say about my addiction to Korean dramas. That is so true. I really- really love watching Korean dramas. Instead of saying those, I bluff out saying that I’m a NERD!!What makes me said that? Why would I said that? I didn’t know myself either. But one thing that I’m sure was that I really-truly regret for saying those. I was actually mixing up the word “nerd” and “swot”. I was supposed to say that I’m a swot. Not nerd. I’m pretty sure that all my classmates must have laughing at me. I don’t look like I’m a nerd-at all. Indeed I admit it. I’m more to a happy-go-lucky person. Haha. How I wish I could turn the time back.Swot = a person who study very hard, especially preparing for examination. They study extremely hard and not interested in other things.
Days go by but I still had my mind on the day that I admit that I am a nerd. It was really hilarious though. One day I run through a dictionary and saw a word “approachable”.Yes! That’s it! I am that! Yeay, finally I found the right one (maybe at the moment)

0 comments: