CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

3rd sem in Asper


4th July 2008
oh MY Lord“O my Dear Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You.” Ameen~


Assalamualaikum..wbt..

As the day goes by, its already the end of the semester’s break. Next week i’ll be going to kuliah like usual.Facing the same routines everyday~so boring, like what i have done for the last two semesters.The first semester was a little hard,maybe due to culture-shock and my premature-thinking.(haha). But then i learned that all of those things had effected my results. Even though my parents said it was ok, but still for me it was not. and so, during the second semester, i threw out some bad-behaviors for the sake of my studies, like texting people, going on shopping ,sleeping during the evening ,last-minute study..etc. i worked a little hard during this 2nd sem ,though that i had been part away from my beloved nisa-jida-yan. Even so, that had made me pushed myself to struggle even more to get good-grades and the most important :to make my parents proud of it. ,Alhamdulillah, i was quite satisfied for what i have achieved but that does not mean that its all-that. Mom and Dad told me to stay-maintain at the stage and do not fall. YES! i will mommy,daddy..^_^, indeed i’ll work 5 times harder..(because i’ the fifth in the family..hihi)Honestly,for me, it was quite-a little hard living through these days as daddy is working so-far-away, demi mencari rezeki untuk kami anak beranak. Dad has been transfered to UDM,Terengganu. Anyhow, thank to Allah up above that it was terengganu, our own sweet-home-town. The kampong where daddy grew up healthily and happily. Indeed, he was promoted to be the vice-dean in one of the faculty in that universiti. It was a relief to know that daddy is enjoying himself there after i went through his page. I felt really2 truly sorry for mom and dad that they have to be apart like this as for the sake of the family. (owh, i wish they do not have to separate like this…. how i wish…). Frankly, i burst to tears-a lot, whilst i was reading his page, i missed daddy very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Well, since he’s enjoying himself with his friends back in UDM, i am happy for him. and i constantly prayed that ALLAH will protect him from sins and dangers-may you always be blessed. Amin~
To one of my father’s friend : Dr Abdullah in UDM as well….please take a VERY GOOD CARE of my FATHER. I love him more than i love myself!.
MOM and DAD, i love both of you very much.even words could not describe how much i love both of you.

0 comments: