CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

hAppens really Fast, last Forever


24th April 2009
With the name of Allah,The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful…
Peace upon u~to all..

Yep. It has been along pause since the last blog. I thought I had myself cease from blogging. Nope. Its was the ‘time’ that always envied my keen and eagerness in expressing my thought and ideas. It is the semester break already. Everything happens really fast: registering courses, adaptation, test one,,test two, laboratory practicals every week, reports, assignments and final exams. Despite that all of these making me tired, however they gave me lots of experiences and indeed thought me on how to manage my “kesabaran dan ketabahan”. Jida always tells me that I am such a lucky person to be tested with His ujian-ujian which then made me went gobsmacked…\(^_^)/..i am such a lucky person!!..huhu..
feel so good to be back home!!Home sweeett homeee!!!my home is my heaven!! hurm,,still..1st semester in undergraduate period was really tough(ya right alya, baru first sem,tough konon..hahaha).By the way, my course is said to be one of the tough course among others..(erkk,,yeker?…im dead meat!)..
haha..among fellows of fostech, there are only 8 malay guys n 1 indian guy and the rest are dominated by chinese whilst among ladies, slightly balance between malays n non. Well whatever it is, it was a sweet memories. Though there were days that we went through were quite stressful and strain but we had fun \(^_^)/.the bonding of friends could never be compared to other stuff o change with money. abg muzani was right, life in college cannot be compared to life in school. yep3. It’s different. haha. hurm,for exam result…erkk,i think its better for me to not-to think bout it first. (cuz i know i didnt do so-well in previous tests…haha) let us enjoy our long term hhhhhoooooooooooooooolidaaaaaaaaay first!!
happy holidays my friends!

0 comments: