CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daddy,daddy,miss u a lot...



“Kepada siapa aku mengharap??”….“Cukuplah Allah bagiku, tidak ada Tuhan selain dariNya.Hanya kepada Nya aku bertawakkal”.-at-taubat:129


Assalamualaikum wbt to all…

Jida overnight at my house before going back to college tomorrow, because she coincidently bumped into the College13 principal when she arrived in front of the college gate. And guess what, the principal did not allow her to enter the college. How suck was that~After dinner, I decided to call daddy since I’m going back to college tomorrow, well just to tell him that I occupants the Zuhal’s block again with Jida and Nisa. Unfortunately, Yan is placed downstairs.
Daddy asked about the KPM 1k scholar and my healthiness. My voice was kind of “serak” due to coughing a lot. And indirectly it has covered my feelings which I was this close to burst to some tears. Daddy is coming back on Thursday before the ‘Majlis Aqiqah Afiefa’ started. Prayed for his safe journey. Amin
9 July 08.9.30pm.It was the 3rd day, and Alhamdullillah everything has been doing good. I had a nice day and did concentrate in the classes. except for math!! I could not understand what he’s trying to explain. I could not even stop staring at his shining head. Huhu, I begin to worry about the classes ahead. Ya Allah,, please help me understand him so that I could understand math!

0 comments: