CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Melaka ade "London"..



May 21, 2007, 5:55 pm
Salam..
well,ijust got back from a "vacation in melaka"..only for one week.I planned to stay there for one month.But there are too many things that could make my whole one month miserable.


Sincerely, i feel quite regret because having a very short life in matriculation..my intension was to stay longer..,longer enough to make some new friends and learns omething valueable there.
My sweet and lovely roomates,sisNad,sis Sheida,and sis Iza..tell u what,my roomates were all one yearolder than me.(i feel so small..) huhuhuks..but frankly,i love them so much eventhough we known for only one week.one more thing that keeps me really2 wanted to stay there was that fatin and malyanah were thereas well.(my best friends since we were in standard 1).not forgeting my friends in seseri,joe,both amal..(hahaha,budak2 kepala gile2 sket.:P) and..a new fren of mine,ashraf.we have known each other from a fren of ours.but we just met for the first time,on my last day in matric.[to ashraf,if u r reading this..saje nk mencapap name ko..hahaha..ko kn ske mencapap.;P].tell u all a little bit bout dis guy,he’s very2 kind-hearted and nice guy.we often change +vice,and always give each other a moral support .nape die specel sgt smpai ley masuk ak nyer blog sbb,he was the one who convince me to futher my study in UPM.[thnx dude].just wanna let u guys noe,dat i’ll never forget all the good deeds from all of the ppls that i mentioned above(including my supportive parents n family)..luv u all so much~!


The question that keeps me wondering..was that,why did i choose to go to UPM. (i have no answer myself..)..[i'm going to do science-agriculture foundation there in UPM,(PASP)insyaAllah..]
and early in the morning today,my friend messaged me and told me that he got scholarship from MARA doing medicine..i was happy for him,and at the same time,i felt sad for myself which i failed to get JPA’s scholar
i guess i have to workhard in upm..damn hard!fighting alya!!

0 comments: