CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reality or Dream?

.....
Was it just a dream or reality? It feels like I have been here.But with whom?and when?

.......But,the fountain wasn't on; no water going up and down.Just a stream of plain water idling in the pond....
.........But,
was it just a dream or reality?


And here too...
walked and walked...
until the bench was seated by people...either me or..just a dream..
facing the exquisite scenery up front..
the wind blew smoothly along the chirping birds..
.........But, was it just a dream or reality?


the sprinkler scattering water in a radius form...
the flowers were blooming all around..
and..I remember I had this flower held in my hand given by somebody...

.........But, was it just a dream or reality?

the stairs that I have climbed up.

.........But, was it just a dream or reality?
Everything was fresh in my mind...
I can still hear,see and feel the surrounding...
but...was I dreaming?
It seems like I was the only person who cherish the memory...
.....
Nevertheless,either a dream or reality,I will and always remember the happiness and bliss of being here until my last breath.


(I do not own the picts.)

0 comments: