CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sabar je la..

Peace upon all..

As I fetched Abg Zidni from KLIA,where ayoh decided to test drive his not-oftenly-use Mercedes ; we head on via highway which at first I thought I was going alone ; figuring out the alternative way instead of using highway,but then ayoh wouldn't allowed me to go alone after all.

Ayoh drove up till the pump station near KLIA and then we switched. The car was fine even ayoh 'floor it'!approximately up to 150km/h.yeah!cracking!

On the way back,there was a usual-roadblock by JPJ at the end of the junction from the KLIA.Like last time I drove my Nissan to fetched ayoh (just a couple days ago) the JPJ-guy passed me through but not this time.He asked me to pull over.So I did. He asked for my driving license and I gave him.He looked at it,and set me off.Whaaaatta!??!!That pissed me off!What??You think that a girl like me could not drive a Merc?? HELL-0000~dah merata dah kereta ni aku bawa!balik terengganu-balik KL.Come on la.

HUH.Thank god I had my cool-down medicine back at home.My choc-indulgence cake!.We were celebrating Adik Asri's 9th birthday.(I think this was the first pose he smiled during his birthday).Ashbi and I bought some presents for him as we never missed any each year just for adik.(Aww,,isn't that sweeet..>_<).

and a pose from one of my niece,Aidah.



At night,I watched Transformer 2 again,for the third time.One of my favourite movie after Dark knight.Think of change the 'Eric' name even shorter,maybe 'E'...naa~sounds funny.'Eric' would be fine.I just dunno myself why did 'Eric' was chosen.(hah,it sounds crazy to named a car right??,haha.but,I like it).Well, whatever it is, I love my kelisa a lot! More importantly,love the one who bought it for me!Daaaddddyy!

my Eric.

0 comments: