CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sweet 21

Peace be Upon All

WOW.I can't believe that I am actually in a 20+ age. This year birthday, I was in my college (unlike last year, I was in the middle of the jungle somewhere in Negeri Sembilan). Usually (especially boys), the birthday boy/ girl gets a prank from friends; prank which is more to flour-eggs-fight and things like that. Fortunately, it's not a ritual occasion for girls (ehem, especially my friends; Thank God). I had a peace night (except for, I have to finish Prof Nazamid's assigment which I have to submit it on the next day).
I thank everyone who wished me with warm prayers and greetings.







(cake from roommates, Jida,Nisa,Aten,Wani and Uji.LOVE u all!)

Special thanks to Munir (for slice of Chocolate Indulgence and hp accessory),Nadzirah (for hp accessory), Syafiq (adorable mug) and Aky (cute teddy bears). and I have been replying all the wishes in FB.TQ.
However, I have always had this thought in my mind where I am grateful to The Almighty for what I am now. My birthday has always reminds me of how difficult and pain for my Mother carrying me for 9 months. I wish I could tell every one who wished me,to thank my Mother; not me.

It was and always is,a sweet April every year. Because I share my birthday cake with my parents.My dad's birthday was on 20th,Mom's on 24th and me on 28th!!It's a perfect birthday present ever!!

0 comments: